- Learning to balance within easy reach of the floor is a lot of fun.
- Balance is quickly learned without the distraction of pedalling and once mastered, it’s then just a small step to move onto a bike with pedals but without stabilisers. A rear brake helps those new to ‘riding’ with an early understanding of how to slow down.
- Available in 12″ and 14″ wheels sizes to cater for varying heights, Scoot has a very high specification level including a lightweight alloy frame, alloy rims and semi-slick tyres. The saddle incorporates a neat carry handle for those tired or tantrum moments and with full bearings throughout, domed wheel nuts as well as an alloy V-brake, there is no better beginner bike.
- Lightweight alloy frame with carbon fibre forks for shock absorbance.
- Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 10 speed shifters and front and rear derailleurs.
- Shimano CS-4600 10-speed cassette 12-28T
- The Saracen Tenet 3 combines the lightweight and robust qualities of an alloy frame making it ideal for anything from commuting to road racing.
The new Ridgeback Bikes Electron fits the bill perfectly and uses the new Shimano STEPS system with a large capacity lithium-ion battery pack and intelligent power management system. The essential electronics are incorporated in the drive unit, making for a reliable system under any weather conditions.
We have a demonstrator model available, Phone for further details.
- Real bikes not toys
- A Ridgeback kid’s bike is engineered to take the knocks and built to last.
- Offering long term reliability and unbeatable value for money, the robust but light frame makes it easy for a child to lift and handle their bike.
- For six to nine and eight to eleven year olds who don’t want suspension, the RX20, RX24, Cherry and Serentiy are new models with a Hi-Ten steel fork.
- To cater for eight to eleven year old riders who are looking for more of an everyday bike, we have introduced a new model called Dimension. It combimes all the principles of the Rapide series with features designed specifically for smaller riders.
- From 12″ to 24″, every Ridgeback kid’s bike is constructed to the same exacting standards as an adult bike and undergoes professional assembly and safety checking by qualified bicycle mechanics.